Friday, July 31, 2009

Why cant Turbo C work in my windows xp pc ?

Ive run it but after i wrote the program and then pressed ctrl+f9 it just paused...i cant see what my program actually look like.Can anyone help me ?

Why cant Turbo C work in my windows xp pc ?
You have a problem, but not the one you think you have. And I can explain what is going on, though I can't remember the exact key strokes to solve it.





In the Turbo C and / or Turbo C++ IDE, you can compile automatically but you won't see any output from a program or compiler until you switch to the output screen. Any program that you run or build and execute will be running in a shell, not the main IDE screen. You must look at the IDE menu options and find one that allows you to "Switch to Output Screen" or "Switch to Shell". Sorry that I don't remember the exact phrase and where it is located, but when you find it, you'll know it.


No comments:

Post a Comment